sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2011

Gold

Why my heart is beating like this if I don't want to
All my thoughts and dreams are about an image and that image is you
I can't find strenghts in my entire body to take you from my mind
Even when I know  that it would be the thing to do right

It hurts when I close my eyes because of strange rays
I realize that's your golden hairin those petrifying summer days
But I can't escape from that faith
I'm tired of wishing to see just one more time your beautiful face

The desire is growing in me and I try to crash it, to burn it, to let it go
But your smile it's knocking my brain's door to enter and I just can't say: No

The mix of emotions that I feel
(and I'm afraid they are real)
I wanna leave you its easy to see
But I admit it's not my will

Maybe I should wash my brain
After all fellings are chemicals of love drug in your veins
But I want to watch again your golden hair shine
And make sure I'll be yours and you'll be mine

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário