domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Ice Cream

I don't know what happend to me
But I don't see the horizon when I look at the sea
In the beggining I was just like you
Together we passed our pain through

You landed in my life like an holy angel of the sky
You gave me all the light to survive what I was passing by
You were the best thing that destiny could send
Because I felt so safe when you hold my hand

The friendship grew up like a flame ignited
And even the strong wind couldn't extinguish it after we lighted it
In a momment we became suspended in space and time
'Cause in that night was magic the way your lips touched mine

Just that couch know all the smiles I spent alone
And the hours that I passed looking at the phone
Just to know that you arrived home safe
Because I feared the way that you behaved  

But like what happend to my mind
Yours was taking by me
And I ignored all the girls
You were the one that I wanted to be

The week started and I was dying for being with you
I was working at the same street that you were studying too
I runned to your arms and I lost myself in them
The sugar of your lips made me feel the luckiest of all men

Weeks passed and I don't feel you the same
Fellings born that I can't name
Discussions with no sense and words that hurt my heart
Stories invaded my mind and the doubts start

I never wanted this for us but I have no choice
I loved you like no one and could yell it with my voice
I never lied to you and I swear all the moments I dont't regret
And the ice cream's flavour of her mouth I will never forget


                                                


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário