domingo, 23 de novembro de 2014

Ashes

It's weird the way we got here
The safety you gave me always surpressed the fear
I've never watched you as a mission
Our chemistry used to be my addiction

I've never thought we would reach this phase
One day you kiss me, in the other you punch my face
Not it's my turn to give you space
If you find by yourself the end of this maze

All I ever wanted was to make you happy
Sometimes I make mistakes, I'm that flappy
I thought you liked the way our friendship was sassy
Now you let me alone in our fantasy

Since day one I believed you were special
Always thought of you like some kind of miracle
Who would guess our relation was so fragile
You gave up at the first chapter while I dreamed of a sequel

Now our book is just ripped pages
Our story forgotten for ages
But I want you to find a way to colect all drafts
And put them together before time burn them to ashes.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário